Confidential Free Legal Aid


If you feel that your rights have been violated by compulsory unionism, or have a question about your rights under a compulsory unionism arrangement, you are welcome to fill out the form below.

Your inquiry must be related to such issues as compulsory union membership or compulsory dues payments, union violence against workers, forced union dues used for politics, deauthorization elections, and abuses of exclusive hiring halls. We do not provide legal assistance to employees on any other employment-related matters, such as non-compete clauses, employment at will, general employment discrimination (such as employment discrimination based upon age, race or disabilities) or general questions about internal union affairs for voluntary union members.

Resigning from the union and successfully revoking your dues deduction authorization with the school district can be a long, frustrating and unsuccessful experience if you don’t have complete understanding of the entire procedure. 

If you wish to resign or revoke your dues deduction authorization at any time, please contact the National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation before you contact your union and/or Payroll or Personnel Department. 

Then add in the rest of the free legal aid section.