We’ll be talking about lots of interesting stuff this year!
- Lori Skinner Pack, with the Myron Steves Insurance Solutions, will discuss the tangled web of teacher liability insurance
- Former Supreme Court plaintiff Rebecca Friedrichs will give us an update on her continuing efforts to free teachers and supply encouraging words for all
- Nathan McGrath, Vice President and Litigation Director for the Fairness Center, will update their efforts to help Pennsylvania teachers escape teacher union control
- George Mason Speakers Group Don Boileau, a Right to Work supporter, will discuss classroom communication
- Foundation Staff Attorney Milton Chappell will discuss the facts about the post-Janus world, dues deduction authorization and resigning
- Matt Leen, Committee Vice President, will discuss ways to energize your membership to help nonunion groups attract more teachers
- Committee Vice President Greg Mourad will discuss federal and state legislation of interest to CEAFU supporters.
See you tomorrow!